Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Baby in the D!

Given that it is New Year's Day, and the New Year is all about new things, I want to share some newish-news of my own: I'm pregnant!

I had a dash of morning sickness during the first few months of my pregnancy  (who am I kidding? I had horrible all-day-long morning sickness!) but that's a thing of the past, and I don't remember a time when I felt better. 

As you would expect, I am counting down the days -- my due date is in mid-June -- when my new little Detroiter gets here. I'm excited to meet my child and introduce him or her to the world, especially Detroit. And, of course, I cannot wait to share my adventures of raising a baby in the D.

Have a question or comment on this post? 
I'd love to hear from you!
E-mail me at girl.in.the.d@gmail.com