Thursday, December 09, 2004

Shady Welcomes You

Today while I was driving home, I noticed a really cool billboard that said, "Welcome to the D". Sure, it' a simple phrase, but it really stood out as I was rounding up the exit from 96 to 94 East. I am not sure how long it's been there because this is a new route for me, but it's a really cool- looking sign. It's set on an all-black billboard and has a type-style similar to some of the graffiti that can be seen around town. Oh, and not to mention that it came from our hometown hero, Eminem, and his friends at Shady Records. I was so struck by it when I saw it that I immediately started to think of a way that I could take a picture of it to upload to my blog. Although, I'll have to investigate that more the next few times I pass it because it is located on a very sharp turn and might not be possible...